CYIFF ONLINE PROGRAM WITH 48 FILMS
40% of the net proceeds from the tickets sale benefits the filmmakers
- The 15th Cyprus International Film Festival kicks off on November 15 tο November 22 with 126 short and feature films in several categories from five continents, 11 scripts in competition, workshops and masterclasses. The Festival includes 30 Greek Films and the last short film by Yorgos Lanthimos, “Nimic”. The Festival highlights the climate change crisis and films from women that make up half of the program's film selections.
- K-Cineplex Nicosia Prime will host the public screening program in Nicosia, Cyprus with all necessary protocols for Covid-19.
- The CYIFF 2020 Online Festival will last eight days (15-22/11/2020. You may pur-chase a pass for the first half of the Festival (15-18/11/2020) and a separate pass for the second half of the Festival (19-22/11/2020). You may also purchase one pass for the entire CYIFF 2020 Online Festival. You may also purchase one ticket for a specific group of films or a feature film which is screened in the CYIFF 2020 Online program. Daily, each group of the programmed films in the CYIFF 2020 Online pro-gram is screened twice: 4 PΜ EET & 9 PM EET Greece Time / 2 PM EET & 7 PM EET London Time / 9 AM EST & 2 ΜM EST New York Time
- Please support the online version of the Festival with the purchase of tickets, as the 40% of the net proceeds from the tickets sale benefits the filmmakers. The online program will include Q+As and webinars.
- Tickets are sold here for the CYIFF 2020 Online program.
- The Cyprus International Film Festival is supported by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism in Cyprus, the Municipality of Nicosia, the National Machinery for Women's Rights (NMWR) and The United States Embassy in Cyprus. The Hospitality Sponsor is Τhe Landmark Nicosia.
- Communication sponsors: CyBc, ERT, Voice of Greece, Inspire-TV.com and the lo-cal media